Actual Food Cost Summary
The Actual Food Cost Summary Report serves as a summary of how the Actual Food Cost is being calculated. Rather than listing each inventory item, it only lists information for each department/subdepartment.
Accessing the Report
Viewing the Report
1. Select the appropriate unit.
2. Select the countsheet type you wish to use to populate this report. Types include shift, daily, weekly, or monthly.
3. Choose how you want to sort the report using the options in the drop-down menu.
4. After making your selections, click Run to populate your report.
5. To see detailed information pertaining to the Subdepartment, simply double click on the desired Subdepartment within the Actual Food Cost Summary Report. The associated Actual Food Cost Detail Report will appear (as shown below).
1. You can see that after double clicking on the Subdepartment within the Actual Food Cost Summary Report, a new report opened, titled Actual Food Cost Detail. This report displays detailed information showing how the Actual Food Cost is being calculated for each inventory items within the selected Department and Subdepartment.
2. In this example, the Department selected is Food and the Subdepartment is Frozen Foods.