Checking for Errors
The third step in creating a schedule is checking for possible errors prior to sending the schedule to employees. This is to ensure that there are no availability conflicts, overlapping shifts, unassigned shifts, or employees who will reach overtime.
Watch a Video
1. Check for possible scheduling errors under the Possible Errors tab.
2. Overlapping shifts will be shown here.
3. Employee availability conflicts will be listed here.
4. Employees approaching overtime are listed here in yellow, and those who will reach overtime before the end of the week are labeled in red.
5. Unassigned shifts are listed here.
6. All request offs for the week will be listed here.
7. After reviewing possible scheduling errors and going back to make corrections, you are ready to post the schedule by clicking on the Next: Post Schedule button at the bottom right.