Accessing the Scheduler
*Configuring Employees in your POS System to Ensure Accuracy in the Scheduler
- Each employee will need a unique employee ID.
- Each employee will need a unique Social Security Number entered. This does not need to be their actual SSN, just a unique number 8 digits.
- Do not use characters, symbols or letters for the employee ID or SSN.
- Once set, the unique employee ID and SSN should not be changed.
- Employees need to have a starting employment date entered and be set to active(in the POS system).
- Employees that are no longer employed need to have a termination date and be set to inactive (in the POS system).
- Pay rates for each employee need to be set.